Newsflash: Your Exclusive Discount on Pay Monthly Business Insurance with our Partner, Superscript
We’re excited to share with you that we’re taking our offering to the next level, starting with a partnership with five-star Trustpilot rated business insurance provider Superscript.
What’s the deal?
Hoxton Mix members get their first month of cover completely free!
Why we’ve picked Superscript
While there are hundreds of business insurance providers out there, after reviewing the market it was clear that Superscript aligned closely with key aspects of our mission: affordability, knowledge and support.
Superscript exists to make business insurance accessible to all businesses, no matter how small. This means:
- Tailored policies so that you only pay for what you need.
- The ability to adjust your cover whenever you like (with no admin fees).
- Caring customer support, available online or over the phone.
- Monthly payments by default, which is kinder on your cash flow.
- All cover documents and policy information are accessible online via your customer account.
Furthermore, it's easy and quick to set up. Getting your quote online takes less than ten minutes.
What covers do Superscript offer?
The best way to find out is by starting your quote, as the options you’ll be presented with are tailored to meet the needs of your business type.
Some of the main policies Superscript offers include:
- Public liability: Designed for any business that comes into contact with non-employees. Concerns property damage and injury - a slip on the floor, a spill on a client’s laptop.
- Professional indemnity: Your contracts, covered. Designed to cover legal and compensation costs if a client were to sue you for breach of contract or financial loss due to your services.
- Employers’ liability: A legal requirement in the UK for the vast majority of businesses with any employees (there are a few exceptions, which are detailed in The Employers’ Liability (Compulsory Act) Guide 1969. Not having it in place can result in fines of up to £2,500 for each day you don’t have it.
- Business contents: Exactly what it sounds like! Cover for your business equipment (e.g. computers) and things like office furniture.
- Directors’ and Officers’ insurance (D&O): If you’re looking for investment D&O insurance is one to think about. It covers claims made personally against those in management positions and is often required by investors.
- Cyber insurance: Got data? Cyber cover is a must for any business dependent on computers or holding personal data. It’s important to bear in mind that as a business grows, it typically becomes a bigger target for cybercriminals, so cyber insurance needs do change over time.
- Legal protection insurance: Designed to give small businesses access to the same level of commercial legal support as larger businesses with in-house legal teams.
The Hoxton Mix’s marketplace is on the horizon. We plan to offer a range of additional company partnerships across useful services like Banking, Business Credit, Insurance, Pensions, Accounting, and Legal.
We’re super excited to be kicking things off with Superscript, as we believe its services are bound to help countless small businesses scale and improve their operations—and this is only one step towards our exciting future. Stay tuned to see what other providers we add to our upcoming marketplace!