Mixer No.9 with GA and Microsoft Ventures London
The Hoxton Mix are teaming up with General Assembly
and Microsoft Ventures Accelerator
to invite you to the next Hoxton Mix Mixer evening on Thursday, 27th February 2014.
You’ll hear from some of the startups going through the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator London right now and get the inside scoop about what it’s like and what it takes to get accepted.
In addition to a selection of Hoxton Mix
guest speakers the event will include a panel of startups from the current Accelerator class.
Register here for tickets: https://generalassemb.ly/education/ga-presents-inside-microsoft-ventures-accelerator-londonLocation:
- Find out what the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator Programme is and what it takes to get accepted
- Meet startups currently on the programme
- Network with other startups
- Find out about upcoming workshops and events
Central Working – Whitechapel 69-89 Mile End Road London
6 pm ARRIVAL & NETWORKING
6:30 pm MICROSOFT VENTURES INTRODUCTION & ACCELERATOR COHORT PANELPanel Members:
Hosted by: Neel Mistry, Producer, General Assembly
- Louis Dean, CEO, Gateway Interactive
- Ben Mallet, CEO, Caribu
- Omer Khan, CEO, Vivid Tech
- Nathan Boublil, CEO, Stat.io
7 pm HOXTON MIX INTRODUCTION & GUEST SPEAKERS
7:30 pm DRINKS & NETWORKING